Looking for help with your social media efforts?
Social media management is the process of creating, scheduling, analyzing, and engaging with content posted on social media platforms, like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. A social media manager may be employed by a brand, individual, or business to reach new customers online or to improve and maintain their reputation.
Social media plays an integral part in the business landscape. With 3.2 billion people using social media around the world, and 11 new users every second, it’s safe to say the fad has turned into a global standard. Social media management tools and services can help you reach this huge audience and make running a social media campaign decidedly simpler.
Engaging with your audience through social media is more important than ever. Customers interact with brands via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and more, and they expect fast responses and professional outputs.
Helping brands with different aspects of their social media marketing strategy by deploying result-driven services around social strategy, content production, community management, paid social advertising, influencer marketing, & more.
Our social media marketing services:
We offer custom solutions for your specific needs when it comes to social media. Whether you’re looking to increase the likes or follows of your brand’s page or if you need a targeted campaign to generate revenue and new customers. These are some of the following services you can expect from your dedicated social media specialist:
- Identification and assessment of the target audience.
- Creation of effective social media marketing strategy and implementation.
- Regularly scheduled updates as well as news and articles as they happen.
- Continuous social media monitoring, including recognition and response.
- Sustained research, tracking, and adaptation to online trends and resources.
- Encouraging awareness and support within the blogging community and forums.
- Targeting specific keywords, phrases, and topics relevant to your brand.
- Utilization of analytics and data-tracking tools for strategy improvement.
Brands today are facing a “battle against the algorithms” as organic reach continues to decline. You are forced to “pay to play” if you want people to see your content. Luckily, since people share so much about themselves on social media, these channels know a lot about their users—making it easier to target the right people with the right message in the right places.
Local Menu Guy is here to help grow your business.